Portland Electrician Electrical Portland Oregon
*Multiple Free Estimates Over The Phone Gladly Given
*Free breaker panel electrical system safety evaluation (a $90.00 value).
Warrantied Work at No Extra Charge, **2 Year Warranty In Writing On Our Labor and Materials
Competitive Hourly Rates And Timely Quality Service!
*residential customers only some exclusions may apply ask for details.
**certain exclusions apply
Specializing In These Electrical Services
- Tough Electrical Problems? Don't Worry! We'll Troubleshoot It, Fix It, or its FREE!
- 200amp Service Upgrades or Panel Upgrades (expert panel replacements sub-panel installation)
- Re-Grounding The Electric Service (after re-piping or if existing grounding is inadequate or non-existant)
- Re-Wiring (expert whole or partial house rewiring)
- Expert Matching Up The Old Wiring With New Wiring (for existing home additions such as: Bathroom, Kitchen and Room Additions
- Plug-in or Switch Replacement (we safely relocate switches and plug-ins)
- Light Fixture : New Installation - Relocation - Replacement (from Crystal Chandeliers to Monorail Track) interior/exterior ceiling heights from 8ft - 25ft (We can remove chandeliers for re-wiring and reinstall them!)
- Security Lighting (new installations or replacement)
- Communications Wiring (RG-6, CAT5E, CAT6E, Door Bell - Door Buzzer, Garage Door Opener Wiring)
- New or Replacement of Under Cabinet Lighting - Display Lighting - Art Lighting
- Dedicated Power for : Appliances - Computers - Kilns - Hot Tubs - Spas etc.
- New Power Installation For : Shops - Art Studios - Work Studios - Barns - Sheds - Detached Garages etc.
- Installation of Power Saving Lighting Controls
- Installatiion of Power Conditioning Units For Power Reduction & Surge Protection (ask for details)
- Expert Whole House Surge Protection Installation
- Generator Switches - Emergency Power Systems
- Hot Tubs - Spas - Dry Saunas - Steam Baths
- Fan Installation or Repair - Ceiling Fans, Attic Fans, Bathroom Fans, Kitchen Exhaust Fans etc.
- If You Have Any of The Old Mercury Filled Switches - in your home we can help. We will assure the safe identification, removal and, we will arrange for them to be safely recycled to keep kids/pets environment safe
Ask Us About
- Fuse Box A Mess? How About Breaker panel (fuse box) circuit Re-identification and Re-labeling the existing breakers or fuses?.
- Qualifying for 1 whole house surge protection system installation (a $200 value).
- If you are concerned your homes electrical system is not properly grounded.
- If you are concerned about your homes old outdated and un-safe (in some cases) "Federal Pacific" or "Magnatrip" "Zinsco" breaker (fuse box) panel.
- If you are worried your home is not electrically safe for children and pets call us! We have some simple low cost steps you can take that will make your home electrical system more safe for children and pets.
- Our Labor Charges are always recorded right on the invoice from the "Clock In" time (upon arrival) to the "Clock Out" time (departure) and you'll never get charged for our techs breaktime.
- We always break the hour down TO THE NEAREST QUARTER HOUR.
- Don't get charges on your bill for the full hour when the electrician only worked a partial hour.
- Our Electricians are experienced in troubleshooting those difficult and potentially hazardous electrical problems.
- Our Electricians receive ongoing training in the latest electrical product industry quality/safety standards.
- We only send licensed bonded and fully insured electricians that are covered by Worker Comp Insutrance which can protect the owner from possible medical lawsuit claim for worksite injuries.
|Typically, a tarp goes down before the job begins. At the end of the work we get out the broom & dustpan or vacuum and remove everything for proper recycling or disposal.